Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wish you a very Happy New Year 2012

While I sit and think about 2011, it is one of the years with few ups and downs. There won’t be any perfect year but the experience and tolerance which I gained until this age helps me to react to things positively.

More importantly, an opportunity is given to someone by somebody. No matter what type of soft skills and talent one possess, at the end of the day a man sits behind a desk and nod his head to give that opportunity.

I still have 2:45 hours to enter into the New Year. I use this time to think thankfully about the opportunity which I have received all these years from my parents, wife, son, friends, relatives, clients, managers, teachers, co workers, mentors, the system of two great countries (USA/Canada), INS officers, Homeland security officers, city cops, fire men, law makers, doctors, social workers, bankers, community centers, technology innovators, entrepreneurs, society and the government.

Hopefully 2012 will broaden my opportunities and May the Lord reminds me this in every moment “An opportunity is given by someone, be thankful”.

Wish you and your loved ones a very successful new year 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment